Monday 16 November 2015

Perspective Drawing

One thing that we practiced in Visual Design is perspective, an older task we had to do was to follow a video tutuorial on drawing some environments in 1 point perspective, and also study perspective drawing in our own time:


 This was a result of those tutorials. Our recent task was to mark out a room design that's in 2 point perspective and use it as a base for our own Sci-Fi themed room, which I jumped straight into designing as I had already had plans for a room design outside of this task:

 After marking the walls and floor, I made a floor plan of where things would go, and I built up from it, then I cleaned it and coloured it with a bit of shading. The design I made is of a cubicle room for 2:
In the image there is a bunkbed (with no sheets or matress), 2 stools, a control panel, TV, worksurface with some appliences and 2 doors (one to the bathroom). I feel that although this room appears rather full, It still looks a bit bland, perhaps after all I should've done some additional research to help fill in some extra details next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment